Spend More Time Working On Your Business, Not In Your Business!
As a solo entrepreneur, one of the biggest challenges you may be facing is how to get all of the things done that need doing in your business. Before now, your choices were to learn how to do it all yourself (and who has time for that!?!) or to find a gazillion people to do everything and then manage them (hello! Is this really what you signed up for? I think not!)
As an Onpreneur client, you simply tell our experienced team what you want done and it gets done. All for one flat monthly fee with no hidden charges!
What Can Onpreneur REALLY Do For You?
Free Your Time
Avoid Hiring Headaches
Get Peace of Mind
Grow Beyond Yourself
...Even If You've NEVER Delegated Anything Before!
Who We Are
We help both new and established visionary entrepreneurs just like you to rediscover your passion and your dream. We empower you to propel your business to new heights with less work and stress on your part.
Our offerings at Onpreneur have evolved from the agency offerings we’ve provided over the past several years through our sister agency Frontspace as we found a dire need in the marketplace for agency services for entrepreneurs who need to offload the work that’s been bogging them down but aren’t ready yet to have a fuller relationship with an agency, or don’t have the budget for it.
Our experience serving thousands of clients of all shapes and sizes has helped us systematize what we do in a way to minimize our time and costs, which in turn minimize the costs of the plans we offer so that for a fraction of the cost it would be to hire your own team, you can use ours.
Unlike most agencies, we built our team first and foremost to handle our own websites, funnels and launches, so we have essentially been in your shoes ourselves – needing these types of services ourselves. That helps us understand how to guide you along to get the kinds of results we’ve been able to get as clients of our own.
With a leadership team that is behind numerous multimillion dollar companies, you can have confidence that we’ll bring to you the level of service that can help you explore new heights within your business – while allowing you the freedom to live the life you’ve dreamed of.
If you become an Onpreneur client, you’re not just a number for us. We treat your business like our own. This is why we’ve retained clients in our other agencies and companies for as long as 20 years.
Our agency founders have been helping clients with online businesses since 1998. Let us provide you with the services you need so you can focus on the aspects of your business that energize you – allowing you to create greater impact than ever before.
Why Choose Onpreneur Over Design Subscription Services?
Having only a design service handling the most basic design tasks to help you run your business is like trying to build a house with just a painter. Nope, no way – you need and deserve more!
Business involves much more than design, and most of it shouldn’t be done by you, bogging down your days and holding your business back.
With us by your side instead of just a design service, building and running a business will feel like a piece of cake… or better yet, a whole cake!
We Have Plans For All Sizes!
Want to focus on strategy for your clients while ensuring they get implemented properly? Or need a bigger plan to expand your own brands? Our Premium subscription includes planning calls, a dedicated project manager, and a bigger faster flow of resources to fuel your projects, extend your capabilities and help you grow with ease!
Ready to Get Started?
Choose Your Plan:
- Icons and Badges
- Social Cover Images, Post Images and Avatars
- Blog Post Images
- Business Cards
- T-Shirts & Branded Swag
- Document Templates
- Slide Deck Templates
- Covers for EBooks/Reports/Guides
- 3D Mockups of EBooks/Reports/Guides
- Basic Image/Photo Editing (Text/Color/Shape Edits,Minor Retouching)
- WordPress Installation and Configuration
- WP Plugin and Theme Installation and Configuration
- Basic Website Pages Based on Templates or Existing Pages
- Blog Post Preparation and Publishing
- Email Newsletter Preparation and Publishing (Text-Only or Using anExisting Template)
- Online Store Product Creation and Editing
- Order Form Creation and Editing
- Website Speed Optimization
- Basic Website Tweaks (Text/Color/Image Changes, Minor StyleUpdates, Duplicate Pages, etc.)
- WordPress Maintenance (Backups and Updates)
- Google Analytics Setup
- Tracking Pixel Setup
- Form and Survey Creation
- Audio Editing (Cuts/Splices, Volume Changes, Noise Reduction)
- Basic Video Editing (Cuts/Splices, Sound Changes)
- Slide-Based Video Creation (for Training Videos and VSLs)
- Text-Only Transcriptions
- Data Entry
- Online Research (Competitive Research, Service Comparison, etc.)
- Document, Slide Deck and PDF Editing
- Document Preparation for E-Signature
- Basic Proofreading
- Screen-Capturing Videos to Save
- Lead Magnets (EBooks, Reports/Guides, Cheat Sheets)
- Custom Illustrations
- Animated GIFs
- Physical Book Design and Formatting
- Website Page Design and Redesign
- Advanced Image/Photo Editing (Mashups/Collages, 3-D Effects,Major Retouching)
- Brand Development (Including Brand Guide Creation)
- Paid Stock Photo Usage Included
- Marketing Funnels
- Custom Website Pages
- Custom Post Types
- Major Reformatting of Existing Pages
- Automated Webinar Configuration
- Autoresponder Sequence Creation (Text-Only Emails or Using anExisting Template, Copy Not Included)
- Systems Configuration and Integration (No API Coding)
- Video Creation for Trailers, Ads, Intros and Closers (IncludingAnimation/Effects)
- Advanced Video Editing (Animated Text and Graphic Additionsand Changes, Filters, Background Removal, etc.)
- Paid Stock Video and Audio Usage Included
- Formatted Transcriptions (Organized with Headings, Bullets,Speaker Names, etc.)
- Note-Taking on Training Videos/Audios
How the Heck Can We Offer All of These Services for
One Low Monthly Cost?
We know what you’re thinking: “This is too good to be true!
How can they do this?” Much like gym memberships and Netflix, the clients that subscribe and don’t use the services to the fullest extent they can help subsidize the clients that do. This allows us to have pricing far less than a part-time hire while providing the services you’d normally need to hire a full team to provide.
Additionally, with handling one task at a time and having an expected turnaround time range of 2-3 days for the Starter plan, that allows us to be able to schedule work ahead of time and/or around other existing work, and allows for our staff to be able help multiple clients at once.
We have also refined the process of serving clients with these needs enough to cut unnecessary costs down as much as possible.
Who benefits from all of this? You!
Ready to Get Started?
Choose Your Plan:
Frequently Asked Questions
We handle as many of your requests as humanly possible, hence the turnaround time expectations listed in each plan. The higher plan you get, the higher the priority given to your tasks, but we aim to make our services pack as much value for all clients as possible!
No. Regardless of how many tasks we fulfill for you or how much value you get out of our services, you pay the one low monthly cost for your plan!
You’ll find that many bigger projects you may need can be broken down into the tasks we have outlined in our service lists, other than things like website copy or advanced systems work. Plus, if you're on our Agency plan, your dedicated Project Manager can help you organize your needs.
We have no contracts! Service is a month-to-month basis. Just let us know 7 days before the end of your billing cycle if you want to cancel. This gives us time to finish any outstanding work.