Spend More Time Working On Your Business, Not In Your Business!
As a solo entrepreneur, one of the biggest challenges you may be facing is how to get all of the things done that need doing in your business. Before now, your choices were to learn how to do it all yourself (and who has time for that!?!) or to find a gazillion people to do everything and then manage them (hello! Is this really what you signed up for? I think not!)
As an Onpreneur client, you simply tell our experienced team what you want done and it gets done. All for one flat monthly fee with no hidden charges!
What Can Onpreneur REALLY Do For You?
Free Your Time
Avoid Hiring Headaches
Get Peace of Mind
Grow Beyond Yourself
...Even If You've NEVER Delegated Anything Before!
Why Choose Onpreneur Over Design Subscription Services?
Having only a design service handling the most basic design tasks to help you run your business is like trying to build a house with just a painter. Nope, no way – you need and deserve more!
Business involves much more than design, and most of it shouldn’t be done by you, bogging down your days and holding your business back.
With us by your side instead of just a design service, building and running a business will feel like a piece of cake… or better yet, a whole cake!
We Have Plans For All Sizes!
Ready to Get Started?
Choose Your Plan:
- Icons and Badges
- Social Cover Images, Post Images and Avatars
- Blog Post Images
- Business Cards
- T-Shirts & Branded Swag
- Document Templates
- Slide Deck Templates
- Covers for EBooks/Reports/Guides
- 3D Mockups of EBooks/Reports/Guides
- Basic Image/Photo Editing (Text/Color/Shape Edits,Minor Retouching)
- WordPress Installation and Configuration
- WP Plugin and Theme Installation and Configuration
- Basic Website Pages Based on Templates or Existing Pages
- Blog Post Preparation and Publishing
- Email Newsletter Preparation and Publishing (Text-Only or Using anExisting Template)
- Online Store Product Creation and Editing
- Order Form Creation and Editing
- Website Speed Optimization
- Basic Website Tweaks (Text/Color/Image Changes, Minor StyleUpdates, Duplicate Pages, etc.)
- WordPress Maintenance (Backups and Updates)
- Google Analytics Setup
- Tracking Pixel Setup
- Form and Survey Creation
- Audio Editing (Cuts/Splices, Volume Changes, Noise Reduction)
- Basic Video Editing (Cuts/Splices, Sound Changes)
- Slide-Based Video Creation (for Training Videos and VSLs)
- Text-Only Transcriptions
- Data Entry
- Online Research (Competitive Research, Service Comparison, etc.)
- Document, Slide Deck and PDF Editing
- Document Preparation for E-Signature
- Basic Proofreading
- Screen-Capturing Videos to Save
- Lead Magnets (EBooks, Reports/Guides, Cheat Sheets)
- Custom Illustrations
- Animated GIFs
- Physical Book Design and Formatting
- Website Page Design and Redesign
- Advanced Image/Photo Editing (Mashups/Collages, 3-D Effects,Major Retouching)
- Brand Development (Including Brand Guide Creation)
- Paid Stock Photo Usage Included
- Marketing Funnels
- Custom Website Pages
- Custom Post Types
- Major Reformatting of Existing Pages
- Automated Webinar Configuration
- Autoresponder Sequence Creation (Text-Only Emails or Using anExisting Template, Copy Not Included)
- Systems Configuration and Integration (No API Coding)
- Video Creation for Trailers, Ads, Intros and Closers (IncludingAnimation/Effects)
- Advanced Video Editing (Animated Text and Graphic Additionsand Changes, Filters, Background Removal, etc.)
- Formatted Transcriptions (Organized with Headings, Bullets,Speaker Names, etc.)
- Note-Taking on Training Videos/Audios
Ready to Get Started?
Choose Your Plan:
Frequently Asked Questions
We handle as many of your requests as humanly possible, hence the turnaround time expectations listed in each plan. The higher plan you get, the higher the priority given to your tasks, but we aim to make our services pack as much value for all clients as possible!
No. Regardless of how many tasks we fulfill for you or how much value you get out of our services, you pay the one low monthly cost for your plan!
You’ll find that many bigger projects you may need can be broken down into the tasks we have outlined in our service lists, other than things like website copy or advanced systems work. Plus, if you're on our Agency plan, your dedicated Project Manager can help you organize your needs.
We have no contracts! Service is a month-to-month basis. Just let us know 7 days before the end of your billing cycle if you want to cancel. This gives us time to finish any outstanding work.